We have an exciting direct hire Creative Director opportunity located in Georgetown, Texas. The main things we are looking for are people who are genuinely excited by design. If you live and breathe it then this is your new home.
About the Role
We’re seeking a Creative Director to help develop the visual vernacular and brand voice for the great brands that we work with. This person should have a very strong conceptual foundation and years of experience concepting campaign ideas for iconic brands. A fluency in both design and creative direction is a must. As the Creative Director you have a key role in growing each brand that we represent. You will lead all efforts to drive new customer acquisition and improve client experience and conversion. You will drive strategy and execution to plan and optimize marketing spend, improve channel and campaign performance, design and analyze marketing tests aimed at gaining insights, develop strategic and tactical points-of-view that can be translated to marketing strategies.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
Drive Creative, Client Experience and Conversion
- Apply your mastery of modern design to drive the creation of clean, modern, beautiful designs.
- Oversee testing and optimization of client experience, messaging and content at all touch points to maximize landing experiences, SEO and conversion.
- Convert business ideas and research into actionable feature enhancements
- Drive regular competitive benchmarking to drive key insights for company
- Manage a small team of creative designers and copy staff.
- Lead team in developing marketing strategy that puts company message at the forefront of all marketing campaigns.
- Lead end-to-end development and launch of both online and broadcast campaigns.
- Introduce and utilize the newest design strategies and processes to build a best in industry creative team.
Manage a Team
- Manage, motivate, teach and develop a team of 4-6 managers and associates
- Supervise and train employees, including mentoring, coaching, organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Drive vision for team growth and org. structure
- Recruit and hire exceptional team members
- Prepare and present progress against goals and relevant marketing metrics to team, cross functional groups and management.
Why you'll love working at Spindle 360
- We’re a successful, fast-growing company with a start-up work vibe
- We’re passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience
- Ability to make a real difference in the company's success
- All of our employees get power adjustable desks that allow you to work standing or sitting
- This position is based in Georgetown,
named the #2 city in the country to live and launch by CNN Money.
- We have fun! We’re laid back and our office is canine friendly.
We’re excited about you because...
- You have an undergraduate degree in fine arts or related field or equivalent leadership experience in visual design, copywriting, content marketing, acquisition or management experience
- You have an expert level understanding of design principles and a pixel perfect mindset
- You have management experience
- You have a superior knowledge of web design tools, programs, trends and technologies
- You have the ability to inspire, collaborate with, and motivate a team
- You have a strong portfolio that showcases creative execution of large-scale websites, digital marketing campaigns, brand development, and traditional marketing for B2B clients
- You have print, web design, and video capabilities
- You have the ability to lead projects from concept to completion efficiently and effectively, and apply best practices in user interface and interactive design
- You have a highly analytical orientation, with experience in rigorous performance data environment and desire to test and learn; high A/B testing environment.
- You possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset, consumer empathy and dedication to great consumer experiences.
- You take ownership, are an inventive problem solver and have a high level of accountability
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly-fluid environment.
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills that can keep varying groups and teams aligned and informed.
- You are both right brained and left brained, can think big picture and have the ability to execute