Paid Search Marketing/Digital Associate
We are looking for a passionate Paid Search specialist to support Digital Campaigns across a variety of unique clients. You’ll be tasked with helping grow our client’s brands and expand their digital footprint by generating awareness, subscribers, leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns.
You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels. And most importantly, you should be passionate about all things digital and stay on top of new trends and developments within the digital marketing field. Please read the job qualifications thoroughly, this is not an entry level position and we are seeking at least 2 years working experience with all or most major PPC platforms.
We are literally creating new products and markets at Spindle 360 and are looking for a talented Paid Search Marketer to help us continue to grow our brands. We are constantly breaking new ground and looking for people who want to join in on the process. To that end you need to be a quick study and love trying new things. We are all about smart marketing and innovation and looking for someone who has that same spirit.
- Develop customized SEM strategies for each of our clients.
- Analyze client websites, rankings, performance data and other KPIs to identify opportunities.
- Measure and evaluate digital efforts, developing recommendations for improving and/or fine-tuning campaigns.
- Drive leads, subscribers and awareness.
- Manage strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Perform routine account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other platforms for all clients.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, etc.
- Support new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with team to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms and maintain consistent voice across all programs.
- Organic SEO knowledge is a plus. Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal setting based on click-through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Stay up-to-date with latest trends and changes within SEO and major search engines and evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
Qualifications / Required Competencies:
- 2 Years Experience in Paid Search (PPC).
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- Experience analyzing customer data and insights to develop business objectives and marketing plans
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools.
- Superb math and analytical acumen
- Past experience producing content specifically for the web, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), and content distribution and placement.
- Strong analytical skills (including Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
Why you want to join our team:
- Ability to make a real difference in company’s success
- Casual work environment - every day is casual day (if you're comfortable wearing it out in public then you're welcome to wear it to work)
- This position is based in Georgetown, named the #2 city in the country to live and launch by CNN Money
- Dog friendly office - bring the hound to work any day you feel like it
- Awesome historical building in historical downtown Georgetown
- Large, spacious office with the very latest in power sit/stand desks to make your day comfortable and enjoyable