Senior Graphic Designer
We’re seeking a Senior Graphic Web Designer to help develop the visual vernacular and brand voice for the great brands that we work with. This person should have a very strong conceptual foundation and years of experience concepting insanely great designs. As the Senior Graphic Artist you have a key role in growing each brand that we represent. The main things we are looking for are people who are genuinely excited by design. If you live and breathe it then this is your new home.
We're looking for a Designer with the ability to create work that is clear, engaging, visually refined, and information-rich. We'd like someone who has broad digital design experience. Like us, you should love design and believe in it, value curiosity and learning, embrace collaboration, work hard, and be fun to hang out with.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Apply your mastery of modern design to drive the creation of clean, modern, beautiful designs.
- Introduce and utilize the newest design strategies and processes
We’re excited about you because...
- Develop strong ideas and concepts that are fresh and innovative
- Give visual form to solutions that is fitting, sophisticated, and beautiful
- Have a strong understanding of the technical possibilities and limitations of Web development, with an emphasis on front-end development (CSS, HTML5, etc.).
- Solid knowledge of typography, color, images, and layout
- You have an undergraduate degree in fine arts or related field or equivalent experience in visual design
- You have an expert level understanding of design principles and a pixel perfect mindset
- You have a superior knowledge of web design tools, programs, trends and technologies
- You have a strong portfolio that showcases creative execution
- You have the ability to lead projects from concept to completion efficiently and effectively, and apply best practices in user interface and interactive design
- You take ownership, are an inventive problem solver and have a high level of accountability
Why you'll love working at Spindle 360...
- We’re a successful, fast-growing company with a start-up work vibe
- We’re passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience
- Ability to make a real difference in the company's success
- All of our employees get power adjustable desks that allow you to work standing or sitting
- This position is based in Georgetown, named the #2 city in the country to live and launch by CNN Money
- We have fun! We’re laid back and our office is canine friendly.