Make a Difference.
Large Loft Space.
Sit Stand Desks.
A Home Away From Home
We spend much of our life at so it needs to be a place that you enjoy. We’re fortunate to have a cool loft space that was converted from a late 1800’s turkey processing plant. Every team member has about 400 square feet of space with an electric sit to stand desk. No cubes! Gone are the days of being glued to your desk. Some of our best ideas and thoughts have come from a chat in the loft or a stroll to the nearby coffee shop. We’re one block off the town square that was voted best in Texas.
A new career awaits. If your mission is to improve the way the world works, then let’s talk.
Senior Front End Developer
Greetings! We have an exciting direct hire Senior Front End Developer located in Georgetown, Texas. You won’t miss the large city traffic or the big company bureaucracy. There is a never ending pipeline of awesome new projects so that no week will ever be the same. We are a 10 person high performance team that helps mid-size companies launch new products and grow sales, usually exponentially.
Looking for a small team with a startup culture where you're more than a cog in the corporate wheel? You've found us! As Senior Front End Software Developer, you will help build and enhance responsive websites and ecommerce properties. You’ll create engaging user experiences and push the limits of what customers expect from a modern website. We are small enough to move quickly while enjoying the stability that comes with having a portfolio of successful clients.
You build sophisticated UI technology that works seamlessly on mobile devices as well as desktop. Your passion for creating distinctive products and your personal pride in building beautiful custom user interfaces fit right in at Spindle 360. While we never use templates, Bootstrap or Wordpress (for websites at least), we do use a light weight build of Foundation to speed up responsive development.
Here are some of the challenges you can help us solve:
- Work as part of the Dev team to turn designs into functioning sites
- Work with the Optimization team to implement advanced A/B tests to increase conversion across sites
- Help design and build a website that serves 35,000 visitors daily
- Think creatively and work outside the box -- we love new ideas
You likely have:
- 3+ years experience in responsive web development
- Expert level CSS, HTML
- Agile/Scrum/GIT Development
- Strong dedication to using best practices in your code
- Familiarity with modern best practices for HTML and CSS development
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Experience managing multiple projects, ability to meet aggressive deadlines
Bonus Points If You’re Hip To:
- Experience with OpenCart, Drupal Commerce, Magento, and/or other ecommerce platforms
- Experience with advanced tracking techniques in Google Analytics, Google Web Developer Tools, and Google Tag Manager
We find and select the most ambitious engineers, creatives and developers so we can build high growth startups together. Over the years, team members have left companies like Dell and Sikorsky to join our small company. Why? Because building a brand and growing a startup is one of the most rewarding, fun, and significant things you can do with your life.