Senior Marketing Copywriter.
Make a Difference.
Large Loft Space.
Sit Stand Desks.
A Home Away From Home
We spend much of our life at so it needs to be a place that you enjoy. We’re fortunate to have a cool loft space that was converted from a late 1800’s turkey processing plant. Every team member has about 400 square feet of space with an electric sit to stand desk. No cubes! Gone are the days of being glued to your desk. Some of our best ideas and thoughts have come from a chat in the loft or a stroll to the nearby coffee shop. We’re one block off the town square that was voted best in Texas.
A new career awaits. If your mission is to improve the way the world works, then let’s talk.
Senior Marketing Copywriter
Greetings! We have an exciting direct hire Senior Marketing Copywriter located in Georgetown, Texas. You won’t miss the large city traffic or the big company bureaucracy. There is a never ending pipeline of awesome new projects so that no week will ever be the same. We are a 10 person high performance team that helps mid-size companies launch new products and grow sales, usually exponentially.
We're seeking a special someone that can transform dry copy into compelling, fun, and effective sales copy for high-tech products. This position requires reporting to a local office.
Goals and Objectives
- Work closely with the Creative Director to develop and establish a branded tone for our clients
- Create very high level marketing copy for popular product websites
- Ability to evaluate technical products and contribute to product reviews
- Write copy that is appealing to humans and search engines (SEO)
- Create copy guidelines and standards
- Continuously refresh tone and improve the level of copy for our brands
- Be a copy and brand mentor
- Focus on copy and content on over a dozen product websites.
- Collaborate closely with the Creative Team on various projects
- Review, proofread and write copy to support marketing campaigns, mobile applications, website, collateral, and new products
- Generate new ideas for testing copy on the various web properties, mobile applications, and email communications.
- Attend brainstorming sessions and contribute innovative ideas
Qualifications you have:
- A portfolio demonstrating insanely great creativity
- The ability to develop conceptual ideas that align with the overall Creative Team strategy and communicate them through creative writing
- 4 year degree in English, Journalism, Communication or a related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years copywriting and editing experience
- You take ownership, are an inventive problem solver and have a high level of accountability
- The ability to multi-task and support multiple teams as needed
- Can work with or without direction
- Don't take criticism of your writing personally and are always open to input
- Enjoy being part of an innovative culture which means rapidly shifting priorities - and you're okay with that
- Possess an outstanding attention to detail
We find and select the most ambitious engineers, creatives and developers so we can build high growth startups together. Over the years, team members have left companies like Dell and Sikorsky to join our small company. Why? Because building a brand and growing a startup is one of the most rewarding, fun, and significant things you can do with your life.